The Vibrant Faith Frame identifies:
Six Places where faith formative relationships happen
Five Principles to guide those relationships
leading to Four Key faith practices of all AAA Christians.
This frame guides our understanding of living as a Christian community where as followers of Christ, we learn to love and live to serve.
Six Places for Shaping Faith
1. Children and Youth, recognized and empowered as disciples of Jesus Christ, use their God-given gifts in purposeful ministry.
2. Families are equipped and strengthened by their congregation to be the primary nurturers of faith.
3. Congregations are safe, inclusive, welcoming, and nurturing for all children, youth, and adults, as they live out their faith in the midst of community and the larger world.
4. Christians live their faith daily, experiencing Christ in Community, learning from, as well as serving the needs of community.
5. Children, youth, and adults experience God’s presence, learning from people from a variety of Cultures, while being part of God’s transformational work within culture.
6. Christians live in harmony with Creation, recognizing, receiving, celebrating, and caring for God’s handiwork.
Five Principles for Passing on Faith
1. Faith is formed by the power of the Holy Spirit through personal trusted relationships – often in our own homes.
2. The church is a living partnership between the ministry of the congregation and ministry of the home.
3. Where Christ is present in faith, the home is church, too.
4. Faith is caught more than it is taught.
5. If we want Christian children and youth, we need Christian adults.
Four Keys for Practicing Faith
1. Caring Conversations
4. Rituals and Traditions
Three Characteristics for Christian Disciples
The Vibrant Faith Frame © Vibrant Faith Ministries